Public Liability Insurance

Get a Quote
If a spectator or staff member were to have an accident and injure themselves, they could sue you for damages.

Public Liability insurance aims to protect musicians, bands and performers against these types of claims giving you peace of mind should the worst happen.

You may think that the risk of someone making a successful claim against you is remote, and you are probably right, however for a modest premium you can protect against this risk. When hiring a public venue, they may insist that your band have valid public liability insurance cover before letting you perform.

Most importantly, if an audience member injured themselves and decided it was in some way your fault, a Public Liability insurance policy would enable you to defend a potential or threatened claim.

Our Public Liability cover provides the following:

  • The choice of either £2m or £5m of cover
  • Court attendance compensation up to £5,000 (maximum £250 per day)

Why choose Lark Music?

Lark Music has been providing specialist music insurance across the world for over 25 years. Our service benefits include:

  • A dedicated Account Handler – so one number to call
  • In-house Claims Team to make the claims process as efficient as possible
  • Transactions in a choice of currencies (Sterling, Euro, US Dollar)
  • ‘No Claims Discounts’ available (up to 20%)
  • Choice of repairer
Give us a call
020 3846 5271
Ready to get cover?

Articles you might be interested in